- Collected personal data is handled in accordance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Upon questions regarding the storage and use of your personal data, kindly contact us at email@example.com.
B. How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your device, including IP-address, geographic location, browser and operating system.
- Information about your visits and use of cland.se, including reference, length of visit and page views.
- Information that you enter on the website, such as email address when signing up for our newsletter.
- Any other information sent to us, for example messages sent through contact forms on cland.se.
C. The use of your personal data
Collected personal data or any other submissions of personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- Marketing, including newsletters sent to the email address that you have submitted (you may unsubscribe at any time).
- Providing statistical data anonymously with third-party (Google Analytics), with the purpose of providing us statistics regarding the use of cland.se.
- Dealing with inquiries that you submit, for example messages sent through contact forms on cland.se.
D. Retaining your personal data
- An email address submitted by you with the purpose of receiving newsletters will be stored until further notice. You may remove your email address at any time by contacting us with the contact information given in A.4 or unsubscribe to future newsletters by using the link in our newsletters.
- Statistical data shared with third-party (Google Analytics) will be stored for 26 months after visiting cland.se.
- Any other information submitted to us through cland.se will be stored for a maximum of 12 months.
E. Your rights
As a user of cland.se, you are entitled to the following:
- Withdrawing your consent to the terms of this policy. This may be done by contacting us through the contact information listed in A.4.
- Getting your personal information, including an email address stored with the purpose of marketing, erased.
- Getting any other information submitted to us, erased.
- Demanding us to provide you with the stored personal data concerning you.
- Demanding rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you.